- Deepen your relationship with God
- Overcome hindrances to worship
- Discover Biblical worship
- Gain vision for your church
How this ARM resource can help your church:
Deepen your relationship with God
Relationship is the basis for worship. God initiates relationship with us, and it is our privilege to respond to His invitation to get to know Him better. Discover the vastness of God’s nature and character in the Scriptures and experience the boundless love that God has for you personally.
Overcome hindrances to worship
The quality of our worship can sometimes be a reflection of the quality of our relationship with God. Dry, lifeless, and empty worship may find its source in obstacles from our past choices and our present circumstances. Identify and overcome these hindrances to a meaningful and consistent relationship with God.
Discover Biblical worship
The Scriptures explain who, what, where, when, why and how we are to worship. Teachings will uncover the breadth and depth of Biblical expressions of worship and bring application to our personal faith journey.
Gain vision for your church
If we’re not diligent, the focus of our worship can subtly shift to a horizontal pursuit of appeasing people.Discover how Biblical expressions of worship can open doors to Spirit-led creativity in worship planning.
The Worship in Spirit and Truth Manual is designed to equip participants with a Biblical understanding of worship. Incorporating Scripture from both the Old Testament and the New Testament, teachings examine both corporate worship experiences and the lives of individual worshipers. Truths gained from the models of worship in Scripture will be applied to our daily lives.
Designed for the entire church to experience, the Worship in Spirit and Truth manual will give fresh insight into worship and its importance in and to our lives.
How to use this ARM resource for a weekend event:
Your weekend event within your local church is sharing their personal faith experiences with Jesus Christ.
- Friday evening begins with a congregational fellowship time which often includes a covered dish dinner. This is followed by a general session with singing and team testimonies, children & youth ministries and small group discussions. After a re-assembly to hear small group reports, everyone is released for the evening.
- Saturday includes meeting in home groups, children & youth sessions and luncheon meetings for men and women. That evening, following a covered dish meal, general sessions are again held.
- Sunday the mission coordinator and team will be present and available to lead Sunday school and the morning worship service. Sunday evening the church gathers without the team for a time of celebration, sharing and planning for the future.